The yard that surrounds Leah’s Grooming Salon is primarily used by 2 young boys called Oscar and Arlo. In order to keep their play space clean and safe we ask you please follow a few simple rules.
- All dogs must arrive and depart on a leash or in the arms of a person. This will also help prevent any accidents on the road or incidents with the arrival and departure of other dogs at the same time.
- Dogs must be toileted prior to their appointment. Your dog is welcome to use the front yard if necessary, but we ask owners to please pick up and take any poo with you. Poo bags will be provided on request.
- Reasonable efforts must be taken to prevent your dog marking on the property. We understand that new smells are often irresistible to dogs however a short leash or being held before being handed to Leah is often all that is required to prevent marking.
Oscar and Arlo Thank You ♥
Terms and Conditions
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT
Your dog’s comfort and happiness are paramount to us at Leah’s Grooming salon, so please read and understand these few points to ensure that you and your dog have a great experience.
I book in and groom one dog at a time (not including dogs of the same family) therefore it is important that you drop off and pick-up your dog on time so as to not impact other client bookings.
Clippers and scissors are sharp! An excited pup, or matted coat increases the risk of an accidental cut. We’ll discuss your dog’s condition with you before you leave and can answer any questions you have.
We use the highest quality, industry approved shampoos and grooming products, however any skin conditions or allergies should be made known at the time of booking so we can ensure speciality products are available for your dog’s visit.
MEDICAL AND BEHAVIOUR
If your dog has any pre-existing medical or behavioural conditions and current medications, please ensure these are fully documented and disclosed on your New Client Form, in the event of Veterinary attention being required and we cannot reach you.
All Costs Associated With Veterinary Attention Are The Pet Owner’s Full Responsibility
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING
- Please provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling of your appointment.
- A $15 cancellation fee may be charged, payable on booking your next appointment should you provide less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your appointment.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late to your appointment will result in forfeiting your appointment and the cancellation fee will apply.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
• Leah’s Grooming Salon reserves the right to refuse any services at any time.
• In the event that your pet is too stressed for grooming, we reserve the right to refuse, stop or cancel grooming services at any time.
• In the event your pet exhibits behaviour that is a safety risk for the dog and/or groomer, we reserve the right to refuse, stop or cancel grooming services at any time.
• Should grooming not be able to continue, we will notify you immediately and request your dog to be picked up.
• A pro-rata fee may apply depending on the point of which services stop.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION STATEMENT
We aim for 100% happy dogs with 100% happy owners – every time.
If there is any aspect of your pets groom you would like adjusted or contoured differently, please contact us within 48 hours of your groom to arrange a free adjustment.*
*we cannot put the fur back on.